Here are the 3 steps each driver applicant must complete before becoming a licensed, road-ready Taxify Partner:
- Submit all 5 application documents*: Done through the Taxify Driver application or our Partner Sign-Up page, this is where we collect your contact information and have you upload the necessary application documents required for rideshare licensing. These documents must be reviewed and accepted by Taxify before we can perform your background screening.
- Come into our Toronto Partner Centre to attend a mandatory orientation session: We typically run these Tuesdays at 12 PM and 7 PM, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 12 PM, and Saturdays at 1 PM. Be sure to check our schedule and book your session here, to ensure a session is running that day. Make sure you bring all 5 of your registration documents, to ensure we can finalize your application while you're here!
- While you're here for orientation, complete your in-office background screening: This is where we check criminal and driver's records. Background screens can only be done once all 5 of your documents have been approved (including a 36 days or newer Safety Standards Certificate) and you have attended orientation.
As long as your background screen comes back clean, we apply for your PTC license for you!
When will I be able to log in to the Taxify Driver app?
One week before we launch, all approved Taxify Partners will get an email from us providing you with everything you need to know to get on the road with Taxify, including:
- Your Taxify Driver app login details
- Details on grabbing your Taxify sticker for your vehicle (we’ll email you a print-off temporary sticker, and you can pick up your permanent sticker at our Toronto Partner Centre)
- Bonus structures for launch week.
Hope to see you soon!
The Taxify Toronto Team
*NOTE: If you have started your driver application but not yet heard from us, it's because we're missing some of your documents! You can sign back in to your driver registration here using the email address and phone number you started your registration with. Once we receive 5 documents from you, we'll be in touch with next steps.