If you don't want to miss out on being one of our 1,000 exclusive launch partners, you can bring all of your missing documents to our office and we'll approve your documents, move you to the FINAL step, and complete your background screening on the spot!
Alternatively, you can also email us your missing required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and phone number in the email!
Once all of your required documents have been submitted and approved we will invite you to complete a background screening at our office, located on the 3rd Floor, 35 Oak Street, North York, ON
If you need to get a Safety Standards Certificate, we have partnered with MTO Authorized garages that can provide inspections at a discounted price
Click here for more info.
NOTE: A SSC credit of $50 will be given to the first 1,000 Taxify Partners! Don't miss out-- submit your docs as soon as possible.
What documents do I need to be approved as a Taxify Partner?
In order to drive with Taxify, we require the following 5 documents for your application:
- Full “G” Class Ontario Driver’s license: Out-of-province or Ontario G1/G2 class driver’s licenses will not be accepted.
2. Proof of eligibility to work in Canada: Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card, Work Permit, Study Permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, SIN card*, etc.).
*NOTE: If your SIN begins with a 9, you will need to submit another proof of eligibility (such as work/study permit) as well.
3. Ontario Vehicle Registration: Vehicle cannot be salvaged or rebuilt (see image below), and must be 7 years or newer.
4. Vehicle Insurance: Private insurance. Must list partner's name (either on the pink slip or on the policy statement from the provider).
5. VALID Safety Standards Certificate: Must be submitted to us within 36 days from date of inspection.