Here are the minimum requirements to be eligible:
Driving Partner must be:
- at least 21 years of age
- have a valid “G” License or equivalent
- have a vehicle 7 model years old or newer (at the moment, 2010 vehicles are still eligible until early 2018)
Once the following documents have been submitted and approved, we will invite you to complete a background screening at our office.
1. Full “G” Class Ontario Driver’s license. (Out-of-province driver’s license will not be accepted)
2. Proof of eligibility to work in Canada (Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card, Work Permit, Study Permit, Canadian Birth Certificate, SIN card, or etc.)
3. Ontario Vehicle Registration - cannot be salvaged or rebuilt (see image below)
4. Vehicle Insurance - private insurance. Must list partner's name (either on the pink slip or on the policy statement from the provider)
5. VALID Safety Standards Certificate (Submitted to us within 36 days from date of inspection)
Ready to sign up?
You can sign up and upload the documents through the Taxify Driver app or from our website.
Download the App: