- A driver does his/her trips from Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59
- We accept card & cash trips. Card trips shows up as Taxify payment in the App
- Immediately afterwards, we calculate the ending balance and the payout owed the driver on the TOTAL REVENUE (Card & Cash) for the week.
- This calculation is as follows. [Bonuses (10%) - cash trips commission (15%)]
- So in essence -5% of your total revenue for the week is taken off your card trips, since you keep all the cash.
- On the following Monday, a balances statement will be sent via email, detailing the calculation referred to above
If you have a positive balance as at Sunday 23:59:
- If the amount is more than N2000k, we will pay this out into the bank account details linked to the driver account on Tuesdays (please allow 1-2 working days for the amount to reflect in your bank account)
- If the amount is less than N2000K, we will carry this amount over and it will be your new starting balance for the new week
If you have a negative balance as at Sunday 23:59:
- This means that the bonus per trip is less than our commission (15%)
How to check your ending balance
Step 1: Tap the Balance bar
Step 2 Go to balance
Step 3: Navigate to the previous week.
Note the Ending balance of 28k. This is what you should be expecting to be paid out to you in the current week.