Thank you for choosing to drive and earn with Taxify.
In order to ensure optimal performance of your Taxify driver app, please make sure that your device meets these requirements:
- The app requires heavy GPS and battery usage. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to use higher-end devices on our platform that run on OS 6.0 or newer (for Android) or iOS 8 or newer (for Apple).
- Your device should have at least 1GB of RAM.
- Do not use battery saver mode as this may cause GPS errors.
- Make sure your phone is connected to a charger during a ride.
- Use a phone holder to make sure you always get the best possible GPS signal and Internet connection.
- Do not forget that your location settings should always be set to high accuracy.
- Rooted phones are not recommended.
When choosing your device, keep the above requirements in mind to ensure the optimal performance of your driver app.
Note: If your device shows problematic behavior, your account may get temporarily blocked.