Taxify launches in Sydney officially TOMORROW, December 12th. Here are a few reminders to get you started:
- Refresh your memory on how to use our app here
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Taxify Driver app (Android or iOS)
- Understand how the clients’ discounts work
- Stay connected in the city during peak hours and during the weekend to be eligible for bonuses.
Your login credentials:
Earn money in multiple ways.
As a driver with Taxify, you're able to earn money in multiple ways:
- Taxify only charges 15% commission enabling you to keep a greater share from each fare
- By completing more trips you unlock weekly activity bonuses. If you complete trips during peak hours, you'll be eligible to receive peak-hour bonuses too.
- We're also offering 80% per trip top-ups to drivers during our launch period, to compensate drivers for the 50% discount in fares that we are offering to riders.
For details about the current week's bonuses, please visit this page:
We hear you.
Sydney has been suffering from a lack of competition for years, so we’re excited to bring a new way to ride to in the city, with fairer conditions for both drivers & riders.
We're as excited as you are about the launch and look forward to partnering with you in the long-term.