Fare review is a feature used to review and edit a trip fare, making it possible for a more accurate fare to be presented. Fare reviews can either be triggered automatically or manually.
AUTOMATIC FARE REVIEWS
Fare reviews are triggered automatically either in the event your app crashes mid-trip or the trip fare is above the fare of $75.00. When this happens kindly go to your ride history and report a technical problem on the said trip. Fare reviews are completed between 24-48 hours.
MANUAL FARE REVIEWS
Driver-partners can manually request fare reviews for any trip in the event they are certain that the fare displayed at the end of the trip is up for debate/incorrect. This is normally worth investigating due to the following factors:
- GPS Error: Always ensure your Driver App is up to date
- Poor Internet Connectivity and no data subscription. Always have a backup data plan
In the event you want to use the Price Review feature, all you need to do is ' Request a Fare Review'. Here is how you do it:
- Tap on "Fare Review" INSTEAD OF ending the trip
- Indicate your expected fare amount under "Expected Price"
- Add your trip details to the "Comment" section for eg.) pick-up location & destination. Also, mention any stops/toll-stops you had in-between
Fare reviews are completed between 24 -48 hours based on the information you provide to us taking into consideration what actually occurred when you're driving on that specific trip, hence its best that a Price Review is done almost immediately before ending a trip rather than sending in an email a few days later.
Once a review is completed, a receipt is then sent immediately to the rider.
The reviewed fare is then taken from the rider's account and your "Balance" tab on your Driver App would reflect this reviewed fare you requested.