Please click here regarding the new rules since 1 November 2017 regarding annual safety inspections for all vehicles and whether your car requires one for our purposes.
You can undertake a vehicle inspection at any any authorised mechanic licensed under the Authorised Inspection Scheme. Alternatively, you can also book in an inspection with our partner Redbook Inspect.
- Book in a pink slip inspection here
- Our partner will provide pink slips directly to us
- That's it!
To ensure your inspection passes the 1st time, make sure that:
- Each tyre has a sufficient tread depth of at least 1.5mm and have no cracks
- All lights are working, including headlights, park lights, signal indicator lights, brake lights and interior lights.
- The body of the car is in good condition
- Key components are working well such as your engine (any oil leaks), steering, suspension, seatbelt condition, windscreen and brakes.
If your vehicle fails an inspection, additional costs may be incurred for a re-inspection on your vehicle by our partner.