There are a few requirements you must meet before you can be considered as an eligible driver.
To drive with Taxify, you need to:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have access to a Taxify-approved vehicle
- Hold a valid, full and unrestricted driver’s licence
- Have held a full, unrestricted driver’s licence in any Australian state or territory for at least 12 months
- Be authorised to provide passenger transport services
- Be registered for an Australian Business Number (ABN) and GST
- Be listed as an insured driver for the vehicle you plan to drive
- Pass a background check
- Provide all the documents required by Taxify.