Vehicles used for rides must meet both our minimum standards and government requirements.
All vehicles must:
- Be in excellent working condition, with no cosmetic damage
- Be registered and insured for at least third party property damage in your state or territory
- Be 10 years old or less
- Have 4 doors
- Seat 4-7 passengers (excluding the driver)
- Have working windows and air conditioning
- Be able to pass a vehicle inspection (all vehicles require annual pink slip registrations)
- Not be a taxi, government, branded or rebuilt vehicle.
Legislative requirements are outlined here.